Selected for his or her talent forward thinking and highest quality of care our team of best orthopaedic doctors treat diseases, injuries and deformities of the musk system and also the ensuing defects dysfunctionalities and disabilities.
These procedures embrace knee and cotyloid joint replacement, surgeries on joint and ligaments, foot shoulder hand and spine. medicine wherever most sports area unit treated with hole arthroscopic surgery sanctioning early come back to their sport.
Excellent returns area unit seen with surgical procedure of slip disc, broken vertebrae ruptured intervertebral disc, injuries and instabilities, chronic and rheumatic changes, innate abnormalities of the spine. Delicate microsurgeries area unit performed with nice preciseness and experience by the knowledgeable bone doctors at Wockhardt Hospitals, Nashik.
Physical Therapy units give return and pain management to supply recovery within the fastest time-frame.
- Cutting edge nosology and operative facilities
- Latest MRI machines deliver premium image quality with digital clarity, speed and expandability.
- Advance Bone Mineral Density take a look at
- CR systems guarantee top quality digital X ray pictures which might be emailed to the authority on their smartphones
- Dedicated operative suites with dedicated streamline flow theaters and processed navigation and imaging.
- Book a briefing these days with the highest orthopaedic doctors in Nichitpur at NHRC .
The symptoms of rheumatic disease or arthritis can vary. If you have a sports-related injury, get prompt medical attention to determine the severity. Symptoms of distress include:
- Swelling, warmth, or redness in the joint
- Recurring or constant joint pain or tenderness
- Joint stiffness or difficulty in using or moving the joint after a period of movement or activity
- A crunching feeling or the sound of bone rubbing on bone
No single test can diagnose osteoarthritis. It is so common that symptoms or signs seemingly caused by the disease actually may be due to other medical conditions. Your doctor will ask you to describe the symptoms and review your medical history, and will examine any bothersome joints. A number of tests may be used to help achieve an accurate diagnosis, including:
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Blood tests
- A joint aspiration, which involves drawing fluid from the joint for examination